The short answer is no you cannot view your deleted Discord messages. Once they have been deleted, they are gone forever. It is the same for text chat and for Direct Messages and has been confirmed numerous times by Discord themselves.
Keeping this in consideration, Can admins see deleted messages?
If you want to see deleted messages on Discord, you won’t have an easy job to do it because the application itself doesn’t allow you to do so. Because, yes, even administrators won’t have access to the deleted comments or messages posted by others on Discord by default. …
Likewise, Can Dyno Bot see deleted messages?
Premium Dyno will cache the last 100 messages per channel. Dyno will not log who deleted the message.
then Can you recover deleted Discord channels? audit log lets you restore deleted channels – Discord.
Can you recover deleted Discord account?
Deleted accounts will stay deleted permanently, and cannot be recovered. Do not play with this feature. This wiki is not responsible for any damages done. If a user no longer wants to have an account on Discord, they can delete it.
Can Discord admins see private messages?
admins can see private chat – Discord.
How do I recover deleted messages on BetterDiscord?
To see deleted messages on Discord, you need to download BetterDiscord and MessageLoggerV2. Next, add MessageLoggerV2 to the plugins folder and enable it. After you’ve enabled MessageLoggerV2, you’ll be able to see deleted messages on Discord by opening the log.
Can you delete chat history on Discord?
Deleting Discord DM History on Discord With Hotkeys
hovering over it to reveal the right-side hamburger menu icon. clicking on the icon. selecting Delete. confirming the deletion by clicking the Delete button.
How old is my Discord account?
How to check Discord account age
- In the right sidebar on Discord, right-click on the name of the user whom you want to check the account age of, and click on ‘Copy ID’
- The Discord ID will now be copied to your clipboard.
- Go to Discord Lookup.
- Paste the ID into the ID field and click on ‘Lookup’
How do you see who moved you in Discord?
See who kicked users in Discord
- Select the server that includes the channel people were kicked from.
- Select the dropdown menu by the server and select Server Settings.
- Select Audit Log to view all actions that have taken place in chronological order.
What happens if a Discord server is deleted?
As far as I know, server members are not notified of the deletion when it happens. The server just disappears from the list in the app and you won’t find it in the server browser or search. It’s as if it never happened. You can tell if a Discord server was deleted but only by its absence.
How do I find deleted channels?
Restore Deleted Channels by accessing ‘Channels’ listing
- Move to the right-pane and access the ‘Channels’ listing, and the channel will show under the ‘Deleted’ list.
- Simply, check the ‘Restore’ button marked against it.
- Confirm the restoration via the prompt-
Does Discord save chat logs?
Discord keeps all messages including pictures/attachments sent. It’s how the server works in order to allow others to open the app on their phone, computer, browser, etc and access all the same messages. As soon as an action is taken to delete a message then the message is deleted from the service.
How do you tell if a Discord account is deleted?
When an account is deleted, the name of the account changes to something along the lines of “DeletedUser#####.” The numbers that appear after the “DeletedUser” may be all zeros or a bunch of randomly generated numbers.
What is the difference between disabling and deleting a Discord account?
Wait, what’s the difference between disabling and deleting your account? Disabling your account means you can recover it at any time after taking this action. If you change your mind, you can reactivate your account! When you disable an account you will no longer receive any @notifications from Discord.
Do disabled Discord accounts get deleted?
What disabled accounts look like? You might be wondering about how your discord account will look like or act like after disabling it because disabling the discord account does not permanently delete your account. It stays there on the server and you just don’t have access to it anymore.
How can you tell if someone is invisible in Discord?
No you cannot tell if someone is invisible on Discord. This is one of the most requested features on the suggestion forums but so far the company has not given in to those wishes. Personally, I think invisible status should be removed or should be able to be disabled by admins on certain channels.
Does Discord spy?
Discord is spyware because it collects all information that passes through its communication platform. … The vast majority of said information has been confirmed to be recorded, such as all communications between users. Discord has also been confirmed to use other spyware features such as various forms of telemetry.
What information can Discord admins see?
Discord server admins can’t see your IP address. The only ones who can are the people who work at Discord. However, they will never share that information with anyone. Your IP address is safe in their hands.
How do you find hidden messages on Discord?
View hidden channels in Discord
- Select the server and access Notification Settings.
- Scroll down to Notification Overrides.
- Add the channel name you want to mute in the dropdown box.
- Select Mute in the select box that appears and select Done.
Can you get banned for using better Discord?
4. Can BetterDiscord get me banned? As mentioned in the last question, discord does not hand out bans for simply using BetterDiscord. If you abuse the service to further violate discord’s policies, you risk account suspension.
Does deleting a DM delete it for the other person?
When you delete a DM on Instagram does it delete for the other person? The answer is yes, whenever you delete a DM (direct message) on Instagram, the message will also be deleted for the other person.
How do I delete all my Discord history?
Delete Discord chat history
- Log into the channel with the chats you want to remove.
- Hover over a line of chat until you see the three dot menu icon appear on the right.
- Select the icon and select Delete from the dropdown menu.
- Repeat for every line of chat you want to remove.
Does Discord delete messages on both sides?
Can you delete Discord DMs from both sides of the conversation? … You can only delete your side of the conversation. You cannot delete DMs on the other person’s side. So you can clear out your own Discord app but any DMs sent between you will remain on the other person’s app until they also delete them.