Amuse Everyone With These Cool Twitter Bios
- BAE means bacon and eggs.
- I have friends in spite of myself.
- I don’t know what to put on my bio.
- To the moon and never back.
- Say hello to my middle finger.
- Be a fruit loop in a world of cheerios.
- If you’re reading this, it’s too late.
- Ice cream is cheaper than therapy.
Herein, How long can a Discord status be?
Custom statuses are a profile feature on Discord. It allows users to set their own message for other users to see, acting like a playing status. The character limit for a custom status is 128.
Similarly, What is the best bio for Instagram?
Good Instagram Bios
- Creating a life, I love.
- Simplicity is the key to happiness.
- In a world of worriers, be a warrior.
- Captivated from life, showing it here.
- We have tomorrows for reason.
- I practice what I post.
- She turned her can’t into can and her dreams into plans.
- Creating my own sunshine.
also What is a good bio?
The best bios include essential and interesting information. A biography weighed down by extraneous details can become dull or bury critical details. Your bio’s optimal length will depend on its purpose, so consider that before you begin the writing process. Consider adding links or handles.
What are cute quotes? Cute Quotes
- I don’t get cute, I get drop-dead gorgeous. …
- The only rule is don’t be boring and dress cute wherever you go. …
- I myself never feel that I’m sexy. …
- Don’t try to be what you’re not. …
- People see me as cute, but I’m so much more than that. …
- Beauty ain’t always a little, cute colored flower.
What is discord character limit?
How to split and post several messages without exceeding a certain character limit. e.g Discord. If you use Discord then you know that when posting a message it has a 2000 character limit.
What is idle in discord?
Instead, Idle generally means the person has Discord open on their computer or phone but isn’t actively using it. The Idle status on Discord is represented by a yellow crescent moon shaped icon on the lower right corner of a person’s profile image. Image via Discord.
How do I automatically update discord status?
How to Change Your Discord Status on Android and iPhone?
- Launch the Discord app, then from the top-left, tap on the hamburger menu to open the channel and server list.
- At the bottom-right, tap on your user profile to open the “User Settings” menu.
- Select “Set Status.”
How do you write a cool bio?
Here are nine smart tips to get you started.
- Follow the rules. Most publishers, including websites, have guidelines for bio writing. …
- Customize it. …
- Start strong. …
- Keep it concise. …
- Choose carefully between first or third person voice. …
- Establish credibility. …
- Make sure your words complement your picture. …
What should I write in bio?
It’s generally a good idea to include:
- Your name.
- Your current role or professional tagline.
- Your company or personal brand.
- Your goals and aspirations.
- Your 2-3 most impressive and relevant achievements.
- One quirky fact about you (if it’s appropriate to the site)
- What to Include in a Bio at Work.
How do you write a good bio?
- Begin writing your bio with your first and last name. …
- Mention any associated brand name you might use. …
- State your current position and what you do. …
- Include at least one professional accomplishment. …
- Describe your values and how they inform your career.
What is the best bio for FB?
I’m not going to fail, a valuable lesson has been learned even in defeat, and it’s developing me. I am not afraid of death; I am so scared of not trying. Just God can judge me so that I can leave; either love me or leave me alone. I wish Facebook would alert me when someone has deleted me.
What is the best saying in life?
- “ The purpose of our lives is to be happy.” — Dalai Lama.
- “ Life is what happens when you’re busy making other plans.” — John Lennon.
- “ Get busy living or get busy dying.” — Stephen King.
- “ You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.” — Mae West.
- “ …
- “ …
- “ …
What should I Caption a cute picture?
Cute Selfie Captions
- “If you were looking for a sign, here it is.”
- “Remember that happiness is a way of travel – not a destination.”
- “Just because you’re awake doesn’t mean you should stop dreaming.”
- “Be yourself, there’s no one better.”
- “Stress less and enjoy the best.”
- “Look for the magic in every moment.”
What should I caption a photo of myself?
Cute Captions for Pictures of Yourself
- Be a nice person.
- I’m a rock star!
- I’m a friendly human.
- Let life surprise you.
- I’m shining like the stars.
- My smile shimmers like the sun.
- We all shine on.
- Never dull your shimmer for somebody else.
Is there a word limit on discord?
However the 2000 character limit is a real setback in writing our stories. Most of us write more than 2000 character, so discord forces us to cut it up into parts and post them seperately.
What is the discord Spam limit?
All bots can make up to 50 requests per second to our API. This is independent of any individual rate limit on a route. If your bot gets big enough, based on its functionality, it may be impossible to stay below 50 requests per second during normal operations.
Is discord a dragon?
He has a deer antler on the right, a blue goat horn on the left, one long fang, different-sized pupils, a snake tongue, a goat beard, and white bushy eyebrows. … Discord bears a resemblance to a Chinese dragon, a creature often depicted with a serpentine body, facial hair, feline claws, and antlers.
What is invisible in Discord?
If you’re using the Invisible status for a little privacy, you will appear Offline. A prominent feature in Discord, the Invisible setting will allow you to play your games or perform various tasks undisturbed while staying in the loop with conversations and updates.
What does GREY circle mean on Discord?
Gray = Invisible/Offline. Keep in mind that you only get put into idle status when you’ve been away from your device for a while- similar to being moved to an AFK (away from keyboard) voice channel.
How do I appear offline to one person on Discord?
Click your profile picture at the bottom left of Discord and select Invisible . ) at the top left of Discord and then tap your profile picture at the bottom right of the screen that appears. Tap Set Status and select Invisible . That’s it!
How do you put Discord on Do Not Disturb?
Go to your avatar at the bottom left of Discord and click on it.
- Choose the Do not Disturb (DnD) status.
- How to Set DND on Discord Mobile. …
- A status-picker menu pop-up appears. …
- Tap Do not Disturb (DnD) on the screen appears.
Can Discord admins see invisible users?
If you’re a server admin or even another user, can you tell if you have invisible users or if a particular user is invisible? The answer to both questions is no. An invisible user is exactly that for everyone. Even the server admin cannot tell if there are invisible users on the server at any given time.
Is BetterDiscord against ToS?
BetterDiscord is a great extension that many people use, but it violates the Discord ToS and can cause security issues. … Similar to reporting users, reporting plugins and themes should also be possible, as a way to tell Discord that certain plugins and themes violate the rules.